Get in touch
step closer to your dream interior
How we protect your data
We strictly limit the collection and processing of your personal data, and to the best of our abilities we will work only with other organisations who do the same.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
How long we retain your data
Messages and information you send to us using the contact forms on this site are stored in our business account until you request us to remove them.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
On this site, the only analytics gathering service we use is Google Analytics, as explained in the Cookies section above.